Up until 3 months ago, if you would have asked me what I thought about staycations, I would have said ‘not for me’. Now post lockdown we still can’t travel like we were used to do – vacation at home allows us to experience our home country from a different point of view.
Wondering what to pack for your next nearby getaway ? Don’t know what to wear on vacation ?
Pack your bag with these summer vacay essentials and get your ‘you-time’ on!
10 TIPS for a packing checklist to relaxation :
- Choose light & bright colors like white, yellow and blues for Summer holidays
- Pack Summer styles in linen, tencel cotton or viscose
- Wear comfortable styles for traveling, like a jumpsuit, denim pants or flaired pants
- Don’t forget to pack a scarf, easy for colder moment while traveling (airco) – chiller moments at eve or even use it as a pareo at the beach/pool
- Check the weather forecast on the location just a few days before
- Roll up your clothes instead of folding (more space and less creased)
- 15 styles for 1 week of endless mix & match : 5 tops, 4 bottoms, 3 one pieces like a dress/jumpsuit, 3 pairs of shoes , 2 bags, 1 piece of accessories (hat, scarf, sunglasses, necklace,…)
- All styles need to be in the same color theme so it makes it even more easier to combine
- Customize your outfits from am to pm by adding the right pair of shoes, accessories
- Pack your accessories & shoes in separate pochettes – place your underwear/bikini in the hat to save place
Maxi dress in boho print : wear it at the beach/pool as a coverup – with sneakers or with sandals for a city stroll or dinner out
View this post on Instagram
• Don’t like to pack or don’t know what to wear on holiday? Watch the ‘MAY STYLING LIVE’ with Sophie @mayerlinebrussels 🎥 . • Pack your bag with these summer vacay essentials and get your ‘you-time’ on ☀️🙌🏻! • 10 TIPS My packing checklist : 1. choose light/bright colors 2. pack summer styles in linen, tencel, cotton or viscose 3. match your styles ahead 4. check the weather forecast on the location 5. wear flaired, comfortable styles for traveling 6. roll up instead of folding 7. 15 styles for 1 week of endless combinations with the ‘5,4,3,2,1’ strategy 8. all styles have to be in the same color theme for an endless mix&match 9. customise your outfits from am to pm by adding the right pair of shoes, accessories 10. pack your accessories & shoes in separate pochettes . • Let me know if this was helpful – more May LIVE stylings are coming, stay tuned. . . . #daretofeelperfect #mayerlinebrussels #mayerline #ikkoopbelgisch #jachetebelge #maystyling #livestyling #howtopacklight #howtopacklikeapro #whattopack #staycation2020 #stylistatwork #personalstylistonline #getstyledbyme #livestreamfashion #stylingtipsandtricks #stylingtips #fashionstylistlife #whattowearinsummer #travelinstyle #travelfashion @creamodabelgianfashion @mmbsy.belgium
Dress up video with 15 styles @mayerline #daretofeelperfect
Coming soon !
Pictures @josephine photography
Location @Svilla turnhout