Up until 3 months ago, if you would have asked me what I thought about staycations, I would have said ‘not for me’. Now post lockdown we still can’t travel like we were used to do – vacation at home allows us to experience our home country from a different point of view.
Wondering what to pack for your next nearby getaway ? Don’t know what to wear on vacation ?
Pack your bag with these summer vacay essentials and get your ‘you-time’ on!
10 TIPS for a packing checklist to relaxation :
- Choose light & bright colors like white, yellow and blues for Summer holidays
- Pack Summer styles in linen, tencel cotton or viscose
- Wear comfortable styles for traveling, like a jumpsuit, denim pants or flaired pants
- Don’t forget to pack a scarf, easy for colder moment while traveling (airco) – chiller moments at eve or even use it as a pareo at the beach/pool
- Check the weather forecast on the location just a few days before
- Roll up your clothes instead of folding (more space and less creased)
- 15 styles for 1 week of endless mix & match : 5 tops, 4 bottoms, 3 one pieces like a dress/jumpsuit, 3 pairs of shoes , 2 bags, 1 piece of accessories (hat, scarf, sunglasses, necklace,…)
- All styles need to be in the same color theme so it makes it even more easier to combine
- Customize your outfits from am to pm by adding the right pair of shoes, accessories
- Pack your accessories & shoes in separate pochettes – place your underwear/bikini in the hat to save place
Maxi dress in boho print : wear it at the beach/pool as a coverup – with sneakers or with sandals for a city stroll or dinner out
Dress up video with 15 styles @mayerline #daretofeelperfect
Coming soon !
Pictures @josephine photography
Location @Svilla turnhout